Devils Daily

A New Jersey Devils Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Marty's Day-to-Day

TSN.ca is reporting that Martin Brodeur is listed as day-to-day. Marty left last night's game against the Lightning in the third period. He seemed to fall awkwardly on his right leg while defending against a barrage of shots.

"I was concerned enough to leave the game," Brodeur said after the game. "The doctor looked at it after the game and he thought it didn't look too bad, but we'll see what happens.

"My skate got caught and I twisted it. I heard it twist and I couldn't get up. All my body weight fell on it. I had to be really hurt to leave the game. We were still in the game at that point."


You have to hope that Marty recovers quickly as Scott Clemmenson looked pretty shaky in his small bit of work as Brodeur's replacement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home